Saturday 16 April 2011

Well, I'm into the second week of the new blog now, and so far have managed to keep to a post a day - even if some were shorter than others. The stats show a handful of readers so far - welcome and thanks for reading all three of you.

It seems a good time to pause and talk about where I plan to go with this blog. I am not a Spanish teacher but I do teach in Spanish - I teach skiing in Spanish that is. I know there are a lot of Spanish learning blogs and websites out there so there might not be so mush need for another one. Having said that, the fact that there are so many resources out there means it might be useful to review a few of them and try to point people to the best ones.

The other thing that I hope will make this blog a little different from others is that I still see myself as a student of Spanish rather than a teacher of it. So in spite of the 'lessony' feel to some of the posts so far, I want mainly to share my own experiences of learning Spanish and pass on the lessons I have learnt, the mistakes I made and the things I am still learning, plus hopefully some of the fun I had along the way.

So 'Bienvenidos a todos', welcome to all, and please comment if you have any thoughts on the blog so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment